Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fuck life. Seriously.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!
I hate life, and life hates me. fuck fuckidy fuck fuck.

Okay. Time to rant :3

I had to go to this stupid workshop thing for EHSS (Enterprise for Highschool Students).
Now lets see...
I would've had the workshop during spring break, but before I could sign up for it, I was rushed out of the room. I thought "Oh well, it's okay."
Then I found out that EVERYBODY had signed up for it, and nobody bothered to tell me to sign up for such an important thing. Even the fucking person who literally dragged me out of the fucking room signed up for it, and she didn't even know what it was for.
She dragged me out because her dad is there and didn't want to make him wait.
Five minutes isn't going to kill anybody.
And guess what? I ended up not getting a ride anyway, because there weren't enough fucking space.

Then I rescheduled, and landed a saturday (today). I thought, oh, I'm so lucky.
Since said friend already went, I asked for directions, and was told to get off at "first street".
Of course, I knew I would get lost, so I asked various people to come with me.
My answers were unanimously: "I don't want to." Without any legit reason. What does that translate to?
"You can go by yourself to a dangerous area that you're absolutely unfamiliar with, and I don't give a shit if your sorry ass gets lost or raped. Have fun!"
fine, fine. It's okay. Why trouble someone else when I can survive on my own?

The stop called "First Street" never came up, and I ended up riding the number two bus for an hour and a half, going a FULL CIRCLE.

FUCK.
Why the hell do I even bother to have friends anyway? They always seem to have free time and talk sweet, but when I really need somebody, suddenly everybody is busy.


Should I mention that this happens on a regular basis?


Maybe it's just me for being picky or selfish. Sure. Probably it. You know what else I hate? I can't rant and curse about another human being without somehow wondering if it's actually my fault, no matter how pissed off I am. WHY?!

Oh, and you know how when you're super freaked out and mad, then you call a friend, and they end up talking to someone else while you're on the phone and totally act like it's all sunshine and unicorns while you're sinking six feet under in shit? Yeah. It fucking sucks.

Well, I'm not mad at "said friend" for today, since according to my mother, it's my own damn fault for not having someone to go with me and lead the way, or asking the bus driver for directions.

And you know what people always say when they fuck up your life, "You are your own responsibility, not mine. I didn't tie your down and force you to follow me."
Oh, I'm sorry for trusting a friend.

My workshop is rescheduled on a Tuesday and Wednesday. IN MAY. 4:30. I get off school at 3:30, and my school is in Sunset. It's going to take me way over an hour to get there.

Fuck, fuck, fuckidy, fuck.

Oh, and icing on the cake:

Mom: it's your fault you got lost. Geez, you're always depending on other people. You should've brought a map, or the address to ask the bus driver. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

My printer is in the repair shop, but she wouldn't know, because everything I tell her is horse shit. A bus driver is not a damn taxi driver, mom. and I don't need you BITCHING to me while I already feel like smashing someone's face against a concrete wall. Then somehow, she got mad at me, then started screaming that instead of trying to get a job, I should be studying and going to tutoring.


You make less than thirty thousand a year mom. I'm not some fucking super genius that's going to magically shit out a full scholarship to some IVY league,so I'm sorry if I want to be a responsible daughter and try to support our family.

By the way, I hate AP Chemisty. But you know why I take three hours out of my Monday every week to sit in the same chair and listen to some demented Asian lady talk? Because I love you mom. So why can't you just stop thinking about yourself and you perfect little fantasy for one fucking second and remember that I'm human?

Everything is wrong.


No comments: