Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Madness


I found this super awesome javascript that makes typing text... too bad I can't post it as a blog entry. Stupid blogger. x.X
Oh well, I'll find another way to spam randomly.

Anyway. Today was boring, as usual.
I spent so long debating whether to try Chicken Katsu Misubi, or Spam Misubi. Really, who came up with Spam Misubi? That has to be the most RANDOM food ever. It's super fat and salty, but god damn it, it tastes like heaven! (If heaven is overly-processed meat on top of dry rice and wrapped in cheap seaweed.) They were both awesome. :]
ily for buying it, even though now I have to find another way to sneak the money back into your pocket. :]

Finally figured out the comment format thing. Horray! :]

Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior. This song kills my braincells >.< but my stupid friend got me addicted to it. Sigh. It does get annoying after a while, but when I'm feeling bored and need a pick me up, this song really sends my braincells screaming for mercy. :]

No comments: