Friday, March 19, 2010

Doing what I'm not supposed to. Haha!

Guess where I am.
I'm updating my blog from the school library; oh, the boredom.

Just thought I would share.
Mmm... God.

San Francisco weather has once again taken a complete turn. Just last week, I was shivering in my black skinny jeans and wool jacket. Today, I'm resisting the urge to dump a tub of ice water on my outfit of tee-shirt and short-shorts.
So, life is remotely boring.

Lately, it seems that the major topic of discussion is Lowell Jr. Prom.
Really, what's the point?
Maybe I'm just bitter (sad face) that nobody has asked me yet. I mean, what a self-esteem boost, eh?
Whatever.

But really, what's the point of a JUNIOR prom and a prom?
Actually, I don't understand formal dances at all. You buy a nice dress, get all dolled up, only to dance awkwardly with a bunch of friends you see everyday anyway and watch strangers grind. Actually, sometimes you even catch people you know grinding. Believe me: A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

Well, I suppose I shouldn't let it bother me so much. So what if nobody has asked me? So what if I accidentally take it as a sign that I am socially retarded and not-so-gorgeous? :/

Since I'm on a school computer, I can't attach a wonderous song. Shall edit later, eh?

No comments: