Monday, January 25, 2010

Somewhere Only We Know

I'm cool as a cucumber today. It's been raining lately, and that suits me just fine.

What I really want right now is a camera. There's so much beauty in the world, yet I have no tools but my eyes to record the magic of each day.

Most digital cameras with high megapixels usually enlarge the picture, but do nothing for color vibrancy and picture quality. At the same time, professional cameras cost too much. And a lot of "good" cameras I've checked out don't have good stability.

I would love to get a professional camera, but life at the moment does not permit it. Thus, I'm looking for a portable version that's as artistic as they get. Something I can whip out at a random moment and go "snap snap."

Any recommendations for a cheap(ish) camera with great picture quality?

I want a camera that can churn out something like this:

No comments: