Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HOLY MOTHER OF BUG--

It's final's week.

Guess what I am doing right now?
(Well, assuming that you're reading this at a different time from when I am actually doing what I want you to think I'm doing, you probably will not guess right, but take a shot anyway.)

Guess what I should be doing?

APUSH and I have VERY ambivalent feelings toward each other. It's more of a, "I will refrain from throwing you into a blazing pit of spikes and fire, if you..." Well, it's only a one-sided deal. The APUSH book is like the nonfiction version of Twilight.

Speaking of Twilight, am I the only one who thinks that Edward Cullen's glitter farts would smell nice?

Okay, okay. I can't stay and chat for long. FINALS!
Today was very chill. Went to 4,5 Spanish for about an hour, realized how horribly I am failing that class, and got let out.
Spent the next two hours in the library.
Tall-but-not-really-cute guy from journ was there. He had the funniest expression when I walked toward his direction, almost as if he were expecting me to strike up a conversation or offer a greeting. He is such a dork.
Is it bad that I think he's way too fun to tease?
Oh, and VERY-cute-but-kinda-short guy from Spanish sat at the computer across from me for a while. He is adorable. But, you know, after past experiences, my policy is older boys only. (Or ah-mazingly cute younger boys. Oh, them damn cute sophomores.)

Oh, and I have a new friend. Its name is Happiness Balloon.
It's a big yellow balloon with a crooked smiley face on it. (I shall attach a picture AS SOON as I find my cell phone wire.)

But for now, ta ta, so long, too-ta-loo, ciao.

Oh, new musical obsession (From Smallville! <3):

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Looks like you've been thoroughly checkin out the guys! Kekeke. Keep me updated on any good finds. ; )